CONTOUR LIGHT is a Non-Invasive, Non-Surgical, Medical Grade LED Body Contouring, Fat Loss, and anti-aging skin rejuvenation system that has the research and the results to back it up. The contour light system we have at cold play cryo allows clients to relax as they melt away stubborn cellulite, tones and tighten skin, reduce wrinkles, fade away brown spots, diminish fine lines, promote collagen growth, while also taking inches of fat off in those hard-to-reach places resistant to diet and exercise.
Keep reading to learn more about the latest research on the science behind how the contour light works, and other reasons why so many of our clients consider contour light therapy to be their best-kept beauty and weight-loss secret.
How do contour light treatments work?
Let’s break it down. At a cellular level, contour light triggers the mitochondria of fat cells. The mitochondria then open the transient pores of the cell wall. This releases the contents of the cell and ships it off for disposal. The cells are often full of triglycerides, fatty acids, glycerol, and water.
Think of a fat cell coming out much like how a balloon deflates.
Afterward, the cell contents travel to the liver, is processed and released to the kidneys resulting in the elimination and final disposal of those fatty acids.
Contour Light LED also stimulates fibroblasts, which boosts collagen and elastin fibers to tone and tighten the skin. So, there’s more benefit than just shrinking inches. Your skin is bound to reap the benefits of the lights as well!
Contour Light fuels fat burning!
The body is either in fat-burning mode or in fat storage mode.
- Accelerates fat burning and speeds up the metabolism
- A single treatment is equivalent to the fat-burning you get from multiple 30-minute cardio workouts.
- Delivers more than 100 times the light energy of other LED systems
- Our state-of-the-art 635nm technology safely delivers the highest level of light energy available.
- Provides deep and penetrating light energy.
- Naturally increases collagen and elastin in the skin while creating a slimmer appearance.
- It is non-invasive and painless with no bruising, swelling, or burning.
- There is zero downtime. You can go about your everyday routine before and after treatments.
- Clients often see results after their first treatment. (7)
How long is one Contour Light LED treatment?
Plan on blocking out 40 minutes out of your day to truly relax and enjoy your sessions. Each Contour Light LED treatment takes about 25 minutes and is then followed by a 10-minute whole-body vibration exercise session.
How often do I need to book Contour Light LED treatments?
For fast results, we recommend ten contour Light LED treatments performed 2-3 times per week or every other day, and then often we have clients come in 1-2 times per week. Sessions must be spaced out every 24 hours to allow the body to process the fat. One of our staff members at Cold Play Cryo can assess your necessities and establish an individualized treatment plan.
When will I start to notice my Contour Light results?
Immediately! Often Contour Light results can be seen right after the first session and improve with every treatment. Most clients also say family members and friends tend to see results after ten sessions. We also recommend clients come in for bi-weekly treatments to best maintain results after a more back-to-back treatment schedule when first using this modality.
How long do Contour Light results last?
Contour Light results are long-term, that is if you continue a healthy eating plan and you engage in regular exercise. What’s especially great about Contour Light LED treatments it can be performed to target and correct diet indulgence or hone in on a specific area of the body.
It’s essential to keep in mind that, Contour Light therapy doesn’t destroy fat cells but rather drains them of their contents. This means that fat cells are capable of restoring fat if you start taking in a much higher volume of calories than normal.
How can I optimize results from my Contour Light LED?
Avoid food and alcohol two hours before and after treatments. We tell our clients not to consume food 2 hours before and after the Contour Light LED sessions. This is because we want the body to be in fat-burning mode, instead of fat storage mode. Fat storage mode is what your body defaults to when you eat.
Drink plenty of water! Also, hydration and exercise are critical! Aim for eight glasses a day and spread them out throughout the day. This will help to flush the fat from your system.
Stay active throughout the week! We also encourage clients to be active and burn at least 350 calories every day. It doesn’t have to be anything crazy. Walking is an excellent choice for a lot of our clients.
What areas can I treat with light therapy?
Anywhere. During the treatment, most clients treat their face, neck, chest, abdomen, and thighs. Virtually wherever subcutaneous deposits of fat can be found, you can treat with contour light. And in areas where you don’t have fat, you will enjoy the skin health and cellulite reduction benefits.
Is Contour Light LED treatment comfortable?
Most clients find it very relaxing! Most people feel a soothing, warm sensation and are comfortable enough to relax and take a nap during the 25-minute fat-melting LED treatment. We set up our clients with a bolster as well as a blanket to keep them as cozy or cool as they need.
Is Contour Light safe?
Yes! It is very safe. Research has shown Contour Light to be completely safe and effective. The nature of the treatment does not cause any damage, and cells remain intact, just smaller and shrunken, showing immediate results.
Is Contour Light suitable for everyone?
Almost! Contour Light can be used on all adults, though our minimum age for young adults is 16 with their parent’s consent. A staff member will go through a full medical questionnaire and consultation with expectations and desired outcome before your first treatment to make sure this is the best treatment modality for you. They may encourage you to pair contour lighting with other treatment modalities we offer, such as whole-body cryotherapy.
Contour Light vs. Liposuction?
Liposuction is a very invasive procedure involving the mechanical removal of fat cells altogether. By contrast, Contour Light is completely non-invasive and only affects fat cells temporarily.
Are there any other scientifically-proven benefits from the Contour Light therapy?
In dozens of studies, LED light treatments have been shown to be an effective and painless way to relieve muscle pain, repair skin tissue, reduce inflammation, relax muscles, and rejuvenate skin. (1, 2,)
- Relaxation is a well-researched benefit. LED light treatment can help you manage chronic muscle pain as it helps ease muscle tension and encourages blood flow to tense areas. Besides, increasing blood flow to sore muscles also helps in eliminating lactic acid waste buildup, which commonly contributes to pain. (3, 4)
- Skin Rejuvenation has the science to back it up. LED light treatment is one of the best ways to boost your collagen production and reduce acne symptoms and scarring. Your skin naturally has high water and blood content, which readily absorbs light energy. As the under layers of the skin are stimulated, collagen and elastin production goes through the roof, naturally firming up the skin, smoothing and filling out wrinkles and fine lines, and providing a glowy and overall anti-aging effect. If you are just looking for the facial skin benefits, you can opt for LED light facial treatments specifically, which are also known as photorejuvenation facials (5, 6)
How is this treatment different from other light systems?
This is the other light technology that targets fat cells! Different techniques are just focused on cellulite reduction and skin tightening. The light energy at the specific wavelengths in our treatments deflates fat cells directly. Other LED competing systems offer much less light energy emission, and coverage of the area to treat minimal. (7)
The Contour Light treatment, Step-By-Step
- One of our staff members places free-moving, flexible LED pads directly against the skin for maximum effect. They will help wrap them around you and get you in a comfortable position.
- Clients say an overall warmth often creates a feel-good sensation.
- Many of our clients enjoy taking a nap or meditating during their treatment, noting there is also an added mood boost benefit and stress reduction.
- Muscles are relaxed, and collagen production goes up.
- We encourage a fit-plate whole-body vibration exercise session following your Contour Light LED sessions.
- Clients often burn at least 350 calories after a full 25 minutes treatment + ten-minutes on the fit-plate.
What should I wear for my treatments?
Come in something comfortable you can just on the shake-plate with after. As for the actual treatment, just your underwear or a bathing suit is the most practical– keep in mind the less coverage, the better. Our staff can also provide you with a robe so you can feel free to enjoy a massage chair session or a dip in the whole-body cryotherapy chamber after your light treatment to maximize results.
Should I apply any cream or serums before the treatment?
Yes! Bring your face serums in with you. We recommend clients cleanse their faces and put on a serum before the treatment – the lights will maximize your skin, soaking up the benefits.
Book your next session or come in for a free trial and consultation on contour light therapy today!
CALL COLD PLAY CYRO AT:203-349-3400