Surround your body in super-chilled nitrogen vapors as cold as –250°F?
What is Whole-Body Cryotherapy?
Whole-body cryotherapy is exactly that – your entire body is submerged in sub-zero temperatures that stimulate skin sensors, activating a deep central nervous system (CNS) response. The term “cryotherapy” comes from the Greek “cryo,” meaning “cold”, and “therapy,” meaning “cure.”
Cryotherapy, also known as cryogenic therapy, cryosauna or cold therapy, is crucial in sports medicine and alternative and holistic treatment.
Clinical studies demonstrate the beneficial effects of cooling on physiological, biochemical, and molecular inflammatory biomarkers, thus enhancing cognitive and athletic performance.
Who Has Used Cryotherapy?
A variety of well-known athletes, business leaders, and celebrities have said they use whole-body cryotherapy, including Tony Robbins, Kobe Bryant, Daniel Craig, Lebron James, Demi Moore, Mandy Moore, Kate Moss, Jessica Alba, Jennifer Aniston, the New York Knicks, and the Dallas Mavericks.
Cryotherapy’s Health Benefits
- Faster recovery after exercise
- Improved cell oxygenation
- Reduced inflammation, the leading cause of illness and disease
- Reinforcement of circadian rhythm, helping provide better sleep
- Increased blood circulation throughout the body
- Encourages efficient tissue regeneration
- Speeds removal of cellular waste from the body
- Benefits muscle enzymes like creatine kinase
- Increases cell permeability, allowing more nutrient and oxygen-rich blood to enter the cell
- Improves overall performance of the immune system
- Increases white blood cell count
- Enriches red blood cells with fresh supplies of oxygen, nutrients, and enzymes
- Triggers vasoconstriction, which sends more blood to internal organs and flushes toxins from muscle and skin surface tissue
- Boosts metabolic rate, burning up to 800 calories over the 15 hours following treatment
- Helps reduces chronic pain & chronic fatigue
- Activates natural biological regeneration
Live your best life, knowing that you’ve maximized your energy, cognitive and athletic performance and recovery with whole-body cryotherapy.