All age-related or chronic diseases are in some way associated with oxidative stress and some are triggered by it. And Even if oxidative stress does not lead to illness, it saps you of energy, vitality, and diminishes your quality of life. As a result, healthy people at any age have much to gain from reducing oxidative stress. NanoVi™ treatments are the cutting edge of prevention, restorative, and anti-aging therapies.
Looking for ways to minimize any of the symptoms of oxidative stress and thus maximize your potential for a healthy and enjoyable life? With NanoVi™, you have the power to slow down aging and repair cellular damage!
What Are The Health Benefits of NanoVi™?
Studies have shown the benefits of a stronger oxidative response through 3-5 sessions a week for at least three weeks. Benefits include: (3)
- Reduced fine lines and wrinkles
- A breakdown of lactic acid when done post-workout
- Improved athletic performance
- Improved hair growth
- A boosted and balanced immune system
- Improved overall cell activities including energy production and detoxification
- Repair of free radical damage
- Improved energy levels and overall feeling of vitality
- A Lower heart rate
- Better quality sleep
- Reduced muscle and joint pain
- Improved memory and brain function
- Better, sharper eyesight
Who should be using NanoVi™?
Unfortunately, in today’s technology-driven and fast-paced world, adults have been heavily exposed to many things in the Greenwich, CT area that cause extensive oxidative stress. And this is causing us all to age faster than we would all like.
Proper nutrition, regular physical activity, low-stress levels, and an overall healthy lifestyle helps. But what if you could upgrade that whole process and slow down the signs of aging more efficiently than ever before? With NanoVi™, you can level-up your exact protein activities to improve cellular activities including the repair of oxidative stress damage.
- If you are around WIFI and other electromagnetic radiation: WIFI routers along with Bluetooth and other wireless systems – give off electromagnetic radiation in what’s called a low-gigahertz frequency. This frequency level is considered potentially dangerous to people in general. And the danger is worsened by several factors: Just like the wireless signals themselves, the EMFs pass through walls.
- If you work and travel into NYC often: Air pollution is actually a leading environmental threat to the health of urban populations overall and people living in the tri-state area. Clean air laws and regulations have improved the air quality in New York and most other large cities. Still, several pollutants in the city’s air are at harmful levels. (1)
- If you are older and want to regain vitality and jumpstart a healthier lifestyle.
- People who talk and spend a lot of time using their cell phones. A recent study found a strong link between heavy cell phone users and significantly higher oxidative stress — and this includes damage to DNA. Keep in mind that studies looking at the saliva of cell phone users have shown a strong connection between cell phone use and cancer. (2)
- If you use airpods, smartwatches, health trackers, or any smart devices in the home: Bluetooth headphones and speakers also rely on RF signals to broadcast music. Smartwatches also use RF to connect to your cell. Any WiFi-connected smart devices in your home such as Amazon Alexa also transmit and receive data using RF.
- Runners and cyclists in the greater New York area. If you spend a lot of time outdoors running or cycling on the roads around the metropolitan area, you should consider regular treatments. You are exposing yourself to heavy air pollution — and upping oxidative stress levels through physical exertion.
- If you are a smoker.
- If you consume a regular diet high in sugar and processed foods.
NanoVi™ is also a fantastic training device for athletes that can be used to speed up muscle recovery, reduce oxidative stress, and boost energy levels. Studies confirm it’s especially beneficial for endurance athletes. So if you enjoy cycling in the backcountry Greenwich, take Soul Cycle classes, or love taking long-distance runs at Tod’s point park, you would definitely benefit! The Greenwich Crossfit Athletes we see training in the peak hours of the morning across from our Greenwich, CT location are also perfect candidates for NanoVi™! We have several CrossFit athletes who come in for regular sessions every week.
Benefits of Nanovi for athletic performance include:
- Lower lactate levels blood after intense training
- Less DNA damage in endurance athletes
- Improved heart rate variability (HRV) in elite endurance athletes
- Better inflammatory response after a hard workout that spikes your heart rate
During rigorous training in more elite athletes, the more time on the device, the better because there’s lots of damage to repair. Use this recovery therapy both before and after strenuous workouts. NanoVi ™ helps athletes train harder, stay healthier, and optimize their physical and mental ability. As a student-athlete, you can even use NanoVi ™ as you catch up on homework!
What Causes Oxidative Stress?
The term “oxidative stress” is thrown around a lot these days, but it is not often clear what it means for your health. If your body doesn’t naturally produce enough of the signals required to repair all the damage caused by free radicals, oxidative stress builds up in the body. And when free radicals and oxidative stress accumulate, you start to feel it.
What Are The Symptoms Of Oxidative Stress?
Do you find that you suffer from any of the following symptoms?
- Muscle and joint pain
- Lactic acid build-up and sore muscles post-workout.
- Headaches and sensitivity to noise
- Memory loss and brain fog
- Decreased eyesight
- Wrinkles and grey hair
- Susceptibility to infections
How Often Should I do NanoVi™ Treatments?
We recommend for clients to come in for regular sessions 3-5 times per week at Cold Play Cryo. Studies have shown that routine Nanovi treatments are one of the most effective ways you can repair damage caused by oxidative stress. The device is safe and very easy to use.
How Does NanoVi™ Work?
While using the NanoVi ™ device, you virtually feel nothing. This is because the device augments a signal that is naturally generated by the body. This promotes healthy cellular activity and repairs cellular damage. NanoVi™ is not used to prevent cell damage, but it is designed to help cells after the damage has already occurred. In a nutshell, NanoVi ™ emits the exact same signal as the beneficial oxidative stress. (3)(4)
How Long Do NanoVi™ Sessions Last?
Treatments usually last between 15 to 30 minutes and can seamlessly be done concurrently with other treatments.
If you work in Greenwich, CT area along Putnam Avenue, it’s an easy thing to pop in and have a quick session during lunch or coffee breaks. You can even check and keep up with work emails as you do NanoVi ™!
Get The Most Out Of Your NanoVi™ By Using Other Natural Tactics To Combat Oxidative Stress
If you are worried about the RF signals from your cell phone or WiFi or Bluetooth devices, here are several natural ways you can limit your exposure:
When using your phone or tablet, you should consider keeping it away from your head and body and not placing it directly on your lap.
Did you know?
This is especially true in areas where the cellular signal from towers is weak. Think of when your phone has only one bar —phones often increase output power to compensate.
Try texting or face-timing when possible. Use the speakerphone on your device or Bluetooth headphones, and carry your phone in a bag. Avoid keeping it against your body in your pocket, and try and resist resting your tablet on your body for an extended period. When you head to bed, you should strongly consider storing your phone away from where you sleep. TRY switching it to airplane mode, leaving it in another room, or just turning it off.
Do you wear a smartwatch, FitBit, or Whoop? Make sure you take breaks. Don’t always wear it when you sleep. Keep in mind a device that is constantly on your body, such as an Apple Watch or Whoop, is increasing your oxidative stress.
If you’re worried about exposure from your Wifi at home, consider using a wired connection where possible. You can also try positioning your router away from rooms where you sleep and spend most of your time. And of course, it would not hurt to completely turn it off at night or when it is not being used.
Foods You Can Eat to Promote Antioxidants And Boost Your NanoVi™ Treatments
You can add to what your body produces by eating foods that are high in antioxidants every day. The more antioxidants you eat, the better you can counter oxidation and prevent oxidative stress. These tend to be the foods that are the most colorful, for example:
Eat foods that help your body to make more glutathione include:
Other good sources of antioxidants include:
- Nuts and seeds
- Green and black tea
And herbs such as:
- Curcumin (also known as turmeric)
- Green tea
“I wore a chest strap heart rate monitor during the session to track my heart rate variability, and after my session was done, we looked at my data and I was shocked to see a huge improvement in my HRV in just 15 minutes!” – Client testimonial
The Bottom Line – Book Your Free NanoVi™ Demo Today
If you’d like to learn more about the NanoVi™ treatments and pricing at Cold Play Cryo, feel free to stop by our Greenwich, CT location—or feel free to give us a call at 203-349-3400! We’d love to give you a free trial to test it out for yourself along with more individualized insight on how you can benefit from coming in for regular Nanovi sessions at Cold Play.